Вопрос-Ответ

Тема в разделе "Общий форум", создана пользователем Elmiria, 7 сен 2010.

1. Cuonter-Strike

Cuonter-Strike New Member

за лампу дают +10 заточку ?

2. Inia

Inia New Member

Всем привет!
    Подскажите чем на сервере Classic восстанавливать Sp? На сервере Flame я заметил пользуются Yggdrasil Berry.

3. Лилит

Лилит New Member

1) Заходом на пвп арену. Мгновенно восстанавливает фул сп и хп.
    2) Клубникой с волков, свареными блю потами из синей травы, роялками желе.
    3) Магни от приста, перекачем сп с интовой жены, забором сп от профа. [при наличии оных]
    4) Клавиша Insert наше всё.

В чистом виде сп расход за зени не продаётся, на флейме теже ягоды (Yggdrasil Berry) тоже набивают, только там шанс дропа повыше.

4. Inia

Inia New Member

Спасибо за ответ! Значит все классическими способами. Надеялся на что то из продажи, "самодельное".

5. Лилит

Лилит New Member

Из самодельного, это в EventShop Кафре в Пронте, блю поты по 1 тикету. И ящик с 10 ягодами за 25.

6. boomertook

boomertook Member

up up up :nuke: danger

7. Oleg Oekcsander

Oleg Oekcsander New Member

нас ги с 20 человек ждем когда можно будет зайти на сервер ну че там
    ??????????????????????????????????????

8. MadisonTrogy

MadisonTrogy New Member

Now that I have completed a Dual Diploma Program, I must confess it was a noteworthy experience in my educational journey. This program gives the opportunity to achieve dual diplomas in one go, increasing your knowledge in various areas and giving you a competitive advantage in the job market.

Through this program, I have been exposed to different domains, aiding my professional and personal development. It's given me a broader perspective on how different disciplines interconnect and can collaborate for better results.

For ones aiming to maximize their scholastic prospects and career prospects, embarking on a dual diploma program could be an superb choice. You’ll garner a considerable grasp of two different fields, which can be crucial for job postings that require knowledge of multiple disciplines. It's not only about earning two diplomas; it's about broadening your point of view and improving your intellectual prowess.

However, it's required to point out that this program necessitates dedication and endeavor. Balancing two degree programs can be a challenging task, so get ready to dedicate adequate time and resources to your education.

In case you feel encouraged to broaden your horizons with a Dual Diploma Program, I advocate you to investigate more about it. Consult with your study advisors and investigate the prospects. The better informed you are, the superior decisions you can make concerning your educational journey. https://www.k12dualdiplomaprogram5.com/

Поделиться этой страницей