Хочу в гильдию , с целью боёв на ГВ

Тема в разделе "Уголок гильдий - Flame", создана пользователем DarkGhost, 16 окт 2010.

1. DarkGhost

DarkGhost New Member

собственно сабж. Интересно само ГВ, шмота нет ,но есть желание его получить , буду качаться, караулить мобов ,вобщем будет шмот

2.  отпишись в игре на ник: E^o Riku или скажи как можно с тобой связаться) 

3. DarkGhost

DarkGhost New Member

тема ещё актуальна

4. BishopXrus

BishopXrus Member

Таких не берут в КОСМОНАВТЫ!:laugh:

5. Deviruchi-

Deviruchi- Active Member

Тебе уже вроде как ответили...

6. DarkGhost

DarkGhost New Member

Нет , там парень интересовался не приёмом в гильду...

7. Jamesgoomi

Jamesgoomi Member

Here is a bitch! - I slapped her in the ass, but she fell agrees, the slap turned out to be blurred: deaf, finger tips.
    "Look how the chest sways to the beat!"
    Anyuta began to moan more often, her legs, which before that were tightly squeezed together (although I could still observe her dignity), she slightly parted them, just a little bit, opening my eyes to the best view of all her charms.
    Ready?
    check this out.. I feel like a cold thick lubricant is applied to the coccyx area, slowly spreading along the hollow. He begins to rub it, slightly pushing the ring inside.
    We are late?!
    Fell asleep, right? Come on quickly. It's time to go.
    He threw his leg over her and they were in 69 poses. His cock swayed in front of my wife's face, it was thicker than mine. She gently took him in her hand and pricked her head, began to lick his balls and prick with her tongue. I felt like I was going to come now, because it's not every day you can see your wife fucking another man, especially if it's your father.
    I immediately understood his hint and took the dick to the very throat, began to move quickly, making characteristic swallowing sounds that aroused my partner even more, and he began to moan. At times, I rose to the head and diligently caressed it with my lips, then returning "to the depth."

Поделиться этой страницей