пойду в хорошую пвп ги

Тема в разделе "Уголок гильдий - Flame", создана пользователем ninpo68, 7 фев 2009.

1. ninpo68

ninpo68 Member

качаю пала на данный момент 600 лвл шмот есть контролить подучусь на флэйме играю с ноября гв  99%что буду(малоли что пожар например=)) если палом будет играть интересней чем визом то будет основной чар нус что предложите

З.Ы.если интересуют мои старые персы то это виз mc_fest и виз которым я ща играю Fuck 4 Life

2. Кей Кун

Кей Кун Member

ммм у нас не особо пвп ги так от неф делать бегаем =)ну онегаи принемает норм людей=)

3. ninpo68

ninpo68 Member

в онегаи я визом собирался мне ваша ги очень нравиться просто хочу в какуенебудь в какой не был=)

4. Кей Кун

Кей Кун Member

ну да сравнение дают общее состояние...

5. FlyRo

FlyRo Member

Иди к 197 гв гильда 

6. ninpo68

ninpo68 Member

можно былоб в 197 только я на гв видел там кроса и виза хотелосьбы чтоб в 5 хоть бегать=)

7. FlyRo

FlyRo Member

QUOTE(ninpo68 @ 08/02/2009 - 09:51)
    можно былоб в 197 только я на гв видел там кроса и виза хотелосьбы чтоб в 5 хоть бегать=)

Ыть ты как мой виз прославен тут=) как не тема про гв с 197 видят толька Mag_Druid и B100dy :rolleyes: Не ну есть онлай на гв Ниньзя Паладин ещё син и виз :rolleyes: Эм все люди взрослые работают вот и на гв опаздывают иногда :whistle: Если хочеш падходи я приму 

8. Кей Кун

Кей Кун Member

тру если я увижу 197 ги в составе 20 человек я блуди цветуёчик подарю=)

9. FlyRo

FlyRo Member

QUOTE(Кей Кун @ 09/02/2009 - 16:49)
    тру если я увижу 197 ги в составе 20 человек я блуди цветуёчик подарю=)

=) 

10. Hanhok

Hanhok New Member

иди к нам в ги
    ток не помню как называетса)

11. оригинально :logik:

12. Shaman-007

Shaman-007 Заблокированный

Некрофилы :poke:

13. Ну как успехи в поисках ги? :ahappy:

14. Mr@k

Mr@k NightWish

Я думаю он уже играть перестал на флейме)

мало кто выдерживает тут больше года)

Ну кроме некоторых дурней (я в том числе) xD

15. Kimimaro

Kimimaro Member

Ахаха))))) Ты прав Миш))

16. Печально :console:

17. Jamesgoomi

Jamesgoomi Member

I'll tell you along the way. With these words, she stood up, turned her back to me, and began to take off her leggings.
    Aaaaaahhhh uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu110101101000” The correct voice was heard again.
    Well… As you know, San – we could sit a little more…
    Having reached the park (I decided to be late for half an hour), in the car I took off all my things and put on women's things. My heart almost jumped out of my chest, adrenaline just went through the roof. It was already dark and the lights were on. I did not hesitate for a long time, but just took it and got out of the car and went towards the entrance to the park. There was a guard at the entrance, but as always he didn’t care about the visitors, he played on the phone, but when I passed him, I felt with my back that he was looking after me, and from this I walked even more erotically.
    click the following article.. - Think, he has no father, and I will show him a worthy example.
    In the morning I already wanted to leave, but my plans did not come true, since my mother came to Katya.
    Her penis was twitching, and pre-cum actively oozed down the shaft. My mom... she's a cock girl. All my life I have not been so familiar with her, and then suddenly the cherished crotch of the goddess was inches away from me, this goddess was my mother! This is the best gift of fate. Finding out that your favorite mom has a bolt, and a very decent one, is the best thing that happened to me. It was as if she kept this secret from me, so that she would later present it in full juice. After a couple of seconds of pause and my gaze at her unit, she spoke again.
    With difficulty, I pulled mine out of the sweet folds, straightened my underwear and washed my hands for a long time, looking in the mirror and studying this new fucking look. I heard the closet doors close in the room, well, in a few minutes that I caressed myself, you could examine all the contents in detail. I walk out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened, turn on the kettle and steal a glance at your jeans. From the sight of the tubercle, my legs give way and I feel how the linen gets wet through and through from a new large portion of lubricant. It seems to me that even satin trousers got wet and the air smelled of something indecent and animal. We are both silent, we feel each other's tension, we see the excitement and we breathe deeply. I know you won't touch me if I don't let you. I know that despite your strong desire, you will not do anything that could jeopardize our bond with you. Sometimes it seems to me that you would not have said anything to me until old age if you were not sure that I need you no less than you need me. I trust you more than anyone else, I'm calm with you, I feel your protection and care. You proved it for so long and did not demand anything, you let me get used to it, stop being defensive and afraid.

Поделиться этой страницей