Excellent People объявляет набор

Тема в разделе "Уголок гильдий - Flame", создана пользователем ag1t0, 24 авг 2009.

1. ag1t0

ag1t0 New Member

Гильдия с ГВ уклоном!
    Оставляйте заявки...
    1.Ник
    2.Профа
    3.Уровень
    4.Время игры на Флае
    P.S.Либо пишите в игре на Ag1t0

2. NudeHamster

NudeHamster Member

расскажите о себе. Ваш средний левл, сколько человек костяк гильдии, какие у вас ожидания от собственных сил на гв, какой онлайн =)

3. ag1t0

ag1t0 New Member

В гильдии пока что 6 человек.Средний уровень 969.Онлайн сейчас слабый из-за этого и набираю людей!
    Ммм...ну замок если постараемся взять сможем)))

4. NudeHamster

NudeHamster Member

ам. 6 человек и при этом слабый онлайн.. ты один чтоли онлайн?

но вопщем рад что появилась новая гильдия, глянем на вас сегодня на гв. Развивайтесь. Завите друзей с других серваков.
    ПС - наберай в пронте , тут вапще народ не лазиит по форуму, одни и теже лица

5. Marvell

Marvell Active Member

QUOTE(Карамба @ 25/08/2009 - 11:33)
    ам. 6 человек и при этом слабый онлайн.. ты один чтоли онлайн?

но вопщем рад что появилась новая гильдия, глянем на вас сегодня на гв. Развивайтесь. Завите друзей с других серваков.
    ПС - наберай в пронте , тут вапще народ не лазиит по форуму, одни и теже лица

Старая гильдия, просто возрождаются ;)

6. 51955195

51955195 Member

QUOTE(Marvell @ 25/08/2009 - 12:40)
    Старая гильдия, просто возрождаются ;)

во-во, а обычно возраждение старых ги - дохлый номер......

7. Кей Кун

Кей Кун Member

если мне не изменяет память в прошлый раз Excellent People на 70% состояли из силины.....

8. 51955195

51955195 Member

QUOTE(Кей Кун @ 30/08/2009 - 10:11)
    если мне не изменяет память в прошлый раз Excellent People на 70% состояли из силины.....

на всё 110%, так что удачи пиплам конечно, но мы их больше не увидим, это уже проверено, не раз. (Кстати и на той же самой Селене)

9. butturfly

butturfly Member

присоединяюсь к словам Юли. а на будущее могу сказать, даже 3-5 человек в ги могут порвать ги численностью 20+, и кто бы что не делал, решает все последняя минута) 

ога, Малыш, я б тоже написал это же, если бы ты не опередила меня) в Селене, чоткими были тока Ярга и....... Ы, Макс был тока одним чотким) 

10. ne_ymru

ne_ymru Member

:poke:

11. Jamesgoomi

Jamesgoomi Member

Tanya and I have been married for the third year, we don’t have any small ones yet, something is not tied up. A couple of months ago, an event occurred that seriously complicated my life with my wife. I picked up a gonorrhea on a business trip. It’s good that it still turned out there, I started treatment there, otherwise I would have infected my wife, then it’s generally a pipets. Tatyana freaked out, she told her mother everything. I thought they would kick me out of the house, but nothing happened.
    And Irka fidgeted on my knees. More precisely, not quite on his knees.
    please click for source.. When it was time for my tiny panties, he stopped me, spread my legs wide and ran his fingers over the fabric of the panties where my pussy was. The boy pulled them a little to the side and, with genuine interest, began to tickle my clitoris with his finger, while giggling with pleasure, as if he was playing with a new toy presented for his birthday. A small shiver ran through my body, it was a little cold in the darkness. The boy understood this, tore my panties off and clung to my flower with his hot tongue, while spreading my legs even wider. I must say that he did very well: a pleasant warmth spread over my body, juices began to stand out from the vagina and the boy licked them with pleasure.
    I stuck to him with my whole body and felt how his strong arms tightly pulled me, holding my waist.
    Are you kidding? I was in a hurry.
    A few minutes later, I broke away from her, the member stood at full strength. I asked if she was warm and, having received a positive answer, looked at the thermometer, +50, well, still ...
    How do I know your name, from there - he said amusingly.
    I remembered how I screamed, cumming from your cunnilingus and woke up our entire hostel. You grabbed my hair, threw your head back and forcefully clamped down on my mouth. Without letting go of me, you continued to put my body on your long penis, I pulled out, moaned, growled until I had the strength, and then I just collapsed on the floor, my arms and legs trembled a little more, but I could not move, I left the strength. His head was spinning and his eyes were dark blue. Yes, and you were in nirvana too, since you remember almost nothing about last night.

Поделиться этой страницей